Monday, July 13, 2015

A whole month

Wow..... I can't believe its been whole month since I last posted here on the blog. After looking back at postings.. the recent ones were about my deck gardening. So far my little plants seem to be growing ok. The tomato plants have blooms and I am starting to get peppers. I noticed some banana peppers and some Jalapenos on the plants yesterday. I have two mystery plants. They did not have markers on them when I purchased them at the store. One appears to be a Jalapeno plant. We will have to wait and see what the vine plant is.. so far no blooms. It is still growing .. which I am happy for. I have lost about 10 of the plants that I purchased. I am so happy I have only lost so few. Some of the plants were in bad shape when they came home with me. The really bad ones surprisingly enough are doing great. The really healthy ones.. have died... crazy!


The really fun part of having this garden this year has been all the baby toads... I was on toad watch for days. I kept telling people if they came to visit.. not to walk on the side walk. I didn't want my toads squished. As time passed...all of my baby toads have moved on. It was fun looking to see if I spotted them among the plants each day. Hopefully they have remained in my yard, and they will eat the unwanted bugs. 

0 comments: